Financial Advisors will appreciate the combination of due diligence and the flexibility offered through our Corporate Registered Investment Advisor (CRIA) program, which allows you to retain ownership of your business, while we focus on meeting the regulatory and compliance requirements. Access a range of fee-based mutual fund wrap and separate account platforms, including professional money management based on customized investment strategies, as well as financial planning resources.
Managed Account Platforms
Whether you are an asset manager or asset gatherer, our diverse lineup of solutions from established managers can help you meet your clients' investment goals and objectives. We offer solutions across the complete spectrum of available managed account types, including:
- Mutual fund and ETF wrap programs
- Separately managed accounts (SMA)
- Unified managed accounts (UMA)
If you are an asset manager, we have Advisor Managed Portfolio that provides qualified advisers with the ability to construct models that include individual bonds, securities, ETFs, and mutual funds.
Financial Planning Platform
Provide fee-based financial planning services to your clients as part of a comprehensive wealth management approach. You will have access to a wide range of financial planning software platforms available to you at a discount rate, allowing you to select the planning software that is right for your business and your clients.
Consultative Service Platform
Charge an hourly or flat fee to review or offer recommendations for specific financial planning topics outside of a comprehensive financial plan, such as asset allocation planning, estate planning, retirement planning and goal accumulation planning.
Defined Contribution Consulting Platform
Qualified IARs with advanced 401(k) practices can benefit from the Signator Defined Contribution Consulting program, which enables you to offer fee-based ERISA fiduciary and non-fiduciary services such as investment selection, monitoring services and development of investment policy statements.
This platform is designed for those IARs who want to act as an ERISA 3(21) Fiduciary, the benefits of which include:
- Professional development support to help you achieve required qualifications, including the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) designation.
- Decision-making process resources for investment fiduciaries utilizing fi360's advanced web-based technology. This includes the fi360 Toolkit for Advisors, fi360 Toolkit for Service Providers, data licensing, custom reporting, due diligence and other resources.
- Practice management resources from Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG), an established 401(k) resource in the industry and offered on the advisor platform. RPAG resources include investment selection and monitoring tools as well as RFP and benchmarking tools.
- Multiple fee options to suit plan sponsors' needs.