For trade execution, clearing and other brokerage-related services, Signator clears through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions, a Fidelity Investments® Company. You will also see material and correspondence from National Financial Services LLC (NFS), who operates the Wealthscape Investor® site, a third-party brokerage account management tool used by our clients. Some client account correspondence may have “NFS” letterhead.
How to Access Your Fidelity Clearing Online Brokerage Account
Your online brokerage account is powered by Wealthscape Investor, a third-party brokerage account management tool available for use by customers of Signator Investors, Inc.
(By clicking this link, you are leaving the Signator website)
Self-Registration Process for New Users
New users can self-register in two simple steps:
- Once you have been assigned an active brokerage account number, please proceed to the login page here and select Register Now (by clicking the link, you are leaving the Signator website).
- After verifying your identity and account number, please follow the instructions to obtain your user ID and to create a custom password.
For step-by-step instructions, click here.
Download the Free Mobile App
You can access your account from a mobile device with our apps for iPhone, iPad or Android.
- Mobile Check Deposit is also available through the Wealthscape Investor Mobile App
- Click here for additional information and capabilities available through Wealthscape Investor.
Features of Your Online Brokerage Account
- Access to your account(s), positions, and balances.
- Place trades online with flat-fee trading (Please refer to the Commission Schedule for all fee information, or consult your advisor for more details about online trading.)
- Customize your Data and History page to view the data that's most important to you.
- Sort and filter your holdings with the click of a mouse.
- Get real-time order status updates and 2 years of transaction history.
- Access a wide selection of robust market research tools.
- View 10 years of account statements, 7 years of confirmations, 7 years of tax documents, and 3 years of customer correspondence.
- Enhanced cash management options, including check writing with the option of adding a Visa Debit card. (Your advisor can guide you through the application process and associated fees for this option.)
- Access to your account via mobile device. (See links below for download instructions.)
- Mobile check deposit available via the App. Click here for instructions.
- Schedule of Miscellaneous Account and Service Fee – FCCS