For trade execution, clearing and other brokerage-related services, Signator clears through Pershing, LLC, a subsidiary of the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Pershing operates the NetXInvestor™ third-party brokerage account management tool used by our clients. Some client account correspondence may have Pershing letterhead.
How to Access Your Online Brokerage Account
NetXInvestor is a website that allows you to view all your accounts held with Pershing as the custodian. You can view all statements and tax documents and see real¬ time updates for your Pershing accounts.
Registration Process for New Users
You can self-register for access to your statements online for basic access.
For more comprehensive access to balances, real time activity, and more, complete the Online Access and Electronic Delivery Form and return to your financial advisor.
Enhanced Security Features
Signator Investors, Inc. and Pershing, LLC take the protection of your assets very seriously. We use an authentication process to verify your identity when logging in to NetXInvestor from an unrecognized device, or if you are locked out of the NetXInvestor site.
(By clicking this link, you are leaving the Signator website)
Download the Free Mobile App
View your accounts anywhere, anytime from an iOS or Android device with the Pershing NetXInvestor Mobile App.
Features & Pricing
- Access to your account(s), positions and balances
- Sort and filter your holdings
- Get real-time order status updates and 2 years of transaction history
- Enhanced cash management options, including check writing with the option of adding a Visa Debit card. (Your advisor can guide you through the application process and associated fees for this option.)
- Access to your account via the NetXInvestor App, available from Google Play or the App Store
- Schedule of Miscellaneous Account and Service Fee – Pershing
- Commission and Transaction Fee Schedule – Pershing