Don’t settle for sustainable. We’re here to help you create and grow a business that provides value for decades to come. Here’s how we’ll partner together to achieve your goals:
New Advisor Development Program
Signator’s comprehensive new advisor development program provides financial, training, and career development support. You'll have the opportunity to develop skills, earn your designations and licenses, and learn the industry while gaining valuable experience inside a firm.
Our program includes:
- Covering initial licensing costs
- Waiving of fees (affiliation and E&O)
- CFP designation reimbursement
- Affiliation with a regional firm
- Membership in the Advisor Development Program Resource Group
The Signator Women Advisors Network (SWAN)
SWAN is an advisor-led group committed to growing the presence of women in the financial services and recognizing their positive impact in the industry.
As a member of this powerful community you get access to:
- Monthly advisor-led Enlightenment Webinars providing an interactive forum for advisors to learn and share best practices on specific topics
- Participation in the SWAN National Forum, an exclusive practice advancement meeting for women advisors
- Quarterly SWAN newsletter that includes industry updates, messages from Signator senior leadership, and updates from other SWAN members from around the country
- Exclusive opportunities to attend industry conferences and Signator events as a SWAN member
Most importantly, to be part of a community where you’ll find a passionate group of Leaders Inspiring Success.
Advisor Team Model
As a successful advisor, you know you have what it takes to lead a team. Signator wants to position you to reach your potential. We’re here to help you build a strong team to get to achieve the next level of success.
Already there with your team? Don’t settle for doing well. Go for more growth through better systems, processes, and efficiencies that help you run a stronger business.
Signator provides a unique Advisor Team Model that will help you grow as a leader and entrepreneur. Here’s a quick overview of the resources we provide:
- Guidance on how to structure your new organization
- Career path overviews for interns, associate advisors, service advisors, and lead advisors
- Job descriptions for each team member
- Sample contracts and compensation recommendations for each role
Successfully implemented, this model can enhance the client experience you offer, create scalable practice management systems, increase profitability, and lay the groundwork for a gradual and organic succession plan.